- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Manager »
Metal Roofing Underlayment - Englert Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
MetalMan underlayment is 33 percent heavier than previous versions to stand up to foot traffice and ice, rain and snow, according to the company. The self-adhering, slip resistant, 60-mil underlayment has a black, non-woven polyester topside designed for use with metal. Rolls are 66.8 feet by 3 feet; coverage per roll is 200 square feet.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges