- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Metal-Halide Lamps - Shat-R-Shield Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
New Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide (CDM) lamps are designed for direct retrofit applications and are energy efficient. The CDM lamps offer long life – 20,000 hours – that translates into reduced maintenance and relamping costs. Compared to a standard 400-watt quartz model, a 330-watt CDM lamp produces energy savings of 18 percent. The lamp also offers crisp, white light, 100 lumens per watt, and improved color rendering up to 90 CRI.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Choose Energy Efficiency, Healthy Lighting
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- Are More Stringent Lighting Codes Adversely Affecting Building Security?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health