Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Metal Halide Lamp - SLI Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Pulse Start Metal Halide line of lamps is available in a variety of wattages including 175, 250, 320, 400, and 1,000 Watt models. The 175, 250, and 400 Watt models have a 4000K color temperature, while the 320 Watt model is 4,300K and the 1,000 Watt posts a color temperature of 3,800K. The 175 and 1,000 Watt models have a rated life of 15,000 hours, while the other models are rated at 20,000 hours. Each of the wattages has a CRI of 65.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health