Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Metal Detector - ZKTeco - Facility Management Product Release
The WMD433 Walk-Through metal detector from ZKTeco (formerly ZKAccess) features program modes for either 1-zone, 6-zone, 11-zone or 33-zone detection. Alarms located on both sides clearly and precisely indicate where metal is detected. The WMD433 automatically counts people and alarms and readily distinguishes dangerous metal objects from harmless ones, including wristwatch, belts and coins. Equipped with a 5.7-inch LCD screen, it offers infrared remote control and supports TCP/IP communication.
The detector is completely safe to operate and walk through, and poses no harm to heart pacemakers, pregnant women, or magnetic storage media. The WMD433 provides secure operation, as only authorized personnel can access the control panel.
The WMD433 ships with only two pieces, cables and eight screws, and simple to follow instructions. There's no need for manual calibration — the unit runs self-diagnostics and re-calibrates with each power-on. Casters for easy mobility, as well as 4-8 hours of battery backup are optional.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security