Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mass-Notification System - Honeywell International - Facility Management Product Release
The remote telephone zone module gives authorized users remote access to send out emergency notifications through a facility's emergency command center (ECC) via any phone. Secure system access and simple menu options ensure facility managers and security officials get appropriate information and instructions to building occupants in real time. The ECC ties into any brand of fire-alarm systems. Authorized users may call the ECC phone line and gain access by entering a secure personal identification number or through caller ID.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA