Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Magnetic Driver Bits - Hitachi Power Tools - Facility Management Product Release
Available in Phillips #2, Square #2, and Star T25, these bits feature holding power, thanks to the rare-earth metal magnet that provides a secure hold on the fastener. The magnet is stamped into an aluminum collar, which is designed to allow enough movement for the magnet to sit flush against the head of the fastener, yet also will retract to allow for counter-sinking. These patented bits are made from high-quality S2 steel with a black oxide finish for corrosion resistance. These bits are designed for decking and framing applications, particularly those requiring overhead use or during set up in odd angles.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality