Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) - Patcraft - Facility Management Product Release
Crossover LVT is available in both loose lay and click format. Offered in 7-by-48-inch planks, products feature an embossed texture for a realistic wood feel and provide relevant and modern color options for use in commercial design.
A high performance resilient designed for high demand environments, Crossover features a 20 mil wear layer for superior durability. The matte finish is polish and buff optional for hassle-free maintenance, and the 5 mm product construction allows for installation alongside carpet without the need for transition strips. The product features a 10-year underbed warranty when installed with advanced adhesive Shaw 4100 or S150.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors