- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Luxury Vinyl Tile - Parterre Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Studio Luxury Vinyl, an accent collection featuring two luxury vinyl flooring designs—Tela and Colour— is available in 28 color options ranging from a palette of gray tones and expressive hue variations to vibrant splashes of color. Tela and Colour are both designed to work as flooring accents, and pair with Parterre’s line of 3mm luxury vinyl tile and plank products.
The Studio collection is FloorScore certified and utilizes hot press technology, for a sturdy construction with its multiple layers of backing that are fused together to create a tighter bond for a more stable product all around. Like all of Parterre’s luxury vinyl products, Studio flooring features an ultra-clear, high-performance wear layer that is easy to maintain and has a resistance to staining and scuffing.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors