- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
Luminaire Disconnects - WAGO Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
WAGO Corporation's Luminaire Disconnects Series 873 – known as Lumi-Nuts – are the newest member of the popular Wall-Nuts push-wire family of terminals. The disconnects are designed to meet NEC 410.73(G), CEC 30-308(4) and the CSA/UL Standard 2459 for insulated multi-pole splicing wire connectors, ensuring safety for those servicing non-residential linear fluorescent fixtures with ballasts.
The disconnects offer the ability to daisy-chain power from one ballast to another, eliminating additional connectors. Additionally, an integral locking latch prevents accidental disconnection of the mating halves while a touch-proof design - whether in the mated or unmated position - eliminates the need to disconnect power in order to service the luminaire.
Color-coded molding and on-unit markings provide easy recognition while reducing the risk of wiring errors. A tin-plated copper current bar supplies a best-in-class electrical rating of 6A at 600V with a UL94V-0 flame rated housing for flame-retardation.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health