Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Luminaire - Finelite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
HP-2 D two-inch aperture direct pendant is a linear LED luminaire with a precision-cut extruded aluminum body, an internal joiner system, and a plug-together wiring standard. Reflectors are die-formed, cold-rolled steel finished with high reflectance, matte white, powder-coat paint. Available in either standard (18.5 watts) or high output (36 watts) models at 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K. High performance constant current reduction LED driver. Driver is fully accessible from below the ceiling. Includes emergency to generator/inverter wiring and internal generator transfer switch.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health