Lubricant for Lighting Fixtures - Bulb EZ - Facility Management Product Release
Bulb EZ is a lubricant for all types of light bulbs and lamps that helps prevent socket freeze, cross threading and breakage. It is for use on the mechanical interface between a light bulb or lamp and its socket. It provides a solution to the difficulties in the installation and removal of light bulbs and lamps.
It is non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive and environmentally safe. It is available in 1/2-, 1- and 16-ounce containers.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality