Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Low-E Glass - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Low-E Glass is transparent-reflective, color-neutral, has an exterior reflectance of 32 percent and an interior reflectance of 14 percent. Solarban R100 has visible light transmittance (VLT) of 42 percent and a solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) of 0.23. Light-to-solar gain (LSG) ratio is 1.79.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall