- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Locally Hosted Wireless Lighting Controls Solution Offered - Synapse Wireless - Facility Management Product Release
SimplySNAP is a locally hosted wireless lighting controls solution for managing LED lights via an 802.15.4 SNAP mesh network. The product operates through fixture agnostic hardware, which can be installed through retrofitting and configured to control a single light or a bank of lights.
Offering the ability to control indoor and outdoor lights through a single solution, SimplySNAP is scalable to hundreds of lights. With the system controlled by a single site controller, day-to-day operation is uncomplicated through a mobile-friendly interface via Wi-Fi. Commissioning is simple with manual entry, CSV upload, the use of Synapse's mobile app or auto-discovery of the lighting network.
Power data, alarms, and critical events are stored locally for maintenance and troubleshooting. The integration of sensors allows full customization of the lighting network's behaviors under a variety of situations, while the over the air upgrades ensure the latest features, functionality and technological advancements are deployed throughout the SimplySNAP lighting controls system.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health