Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Liquid Synthetic Rubber Membrane - Triton - Facility Management Product Release
TritoFlex 2K is a liquid synthetic rubber membrane that is spray-applied to any thickness in a single, instantly rain-ready, coat using Triton’s proprietary instant-set spray equipment. The TritoFlex technology is water-based, contains no VOC’s, and carries a standard 20-year warranty. It is FM-Approved with a Class A fire rating and is resistant to baseball-size hail, indefinite ponding water, and dynamic movement. With extreme elongation and tensile strength, TritoFlex is applied by certified installers to form a seamless roof membrane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements