- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Technician »
Liquid Synthetic Rubber Membrane - Triton - Facility Management Product Release
TritoFlex 2K is a liquid synthetic rubber membrane that is spray-applied to any thickness in a single, instantly rain-ready, coat using Triton’s proprietary instant-set spray equipment. The TritoFlex technology is water-based, contains no VOC’s, and carries a standard 20-year warranty. It is FM-Approved with a Class A fire rating and is resistant to baseball-size hail, indefinite ponding water, and dynamic movement. With extreme elongation and tensile strength, TritoFlex is applied by certified installers to form a seamless roof membrane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision