- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Liquid Moisture Barrier Helps Seal Wall System - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
W.R. Meadows, celebrating its 90th year, continues to push its building envelope product line — including its Air-Shield LSR.
Air-Shield LSR is an eco-friendly, asphalt-free, single-component, synthetic rubber based liquid air/vapor and liquid moisture barrier. It acts as an air/vapor and liquid moisture barrier within the building envelope and can be applied to most common surfaces and integrated into various wall systems of both new construction and restoration.
“Not only is Air-Shield LSR environmentally friendly, but it is user friendly as well,” says Russ Snow, Building Science Specialist of W.R. Meadows. “Its sprayable application allows for simple, safe application, and easy cleanup.”
W.R. Meadows has published very specific instructions for spraying Air-Shield LSR. These sprayer application guidelines can be found on our website as well as in PDF format for downloading or sharing purposes.
If you have any questions during your application, or if your project has a special set of circumstances that contradict those outlined in our sprayer guidelines, please contact our Technical Services team for assistance.
Air-Shield LSR is available in 5 gallon pails or 55 gallon drums.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs