Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Linoleum Coating - Armstrong Commercial Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong’s linoleum collection comes with NaturCote, a top layer that increases resistance to scratches and scuffs and helps to maintain the floor’s appearance. The finish has fewer microscopic places for dust or dirt to hide than unprotected linoleum. One of linoleum’s natural characteristics is the tendency to yellow from high pH cleaning solutions that might not discolor other commercial flooring.
Applications of linoleum polish help protect linoleum’s surface, but wear off if not maintained properly, leaving the surface vulnerable to discoloration from harsh cleaning agents. But because NaturCote is bonded to the floor’s surface, the floor is protected from accidental exposure to high pH cleaners and stripping solutions, according to the company.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors