- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Lightweight Mower - Jacobsen, a Textron Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The SLF-1880 weighs 2,200 pounds and reduces turf compaction, allowing for healthier turf, promoting better growth, and providing solid performance in wet or dry conditions. The mower features a vertical lift-arm mechanism that allows the reels to follow uneven, sloped, or undulating terrain without scalping or sacrificing quality of cut. The unit is equipped with individual 18-inch wide reels that produce an 80-inch cut. The mower is available in gas and diesel, two- and four-wheel drive models. The FlashAttach reel-mounting system allows simpler, quicker reel removal for maintenance. The mower also is filled with GreensCare biodegradable hydraulic fluids, an environmentally responsible alternative to competing synthetic and petroleum-based fluids.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today