- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Lighting Panel - Square D - Facility Management Product Release
Square D Clipsal lighting panels are designed to help organizations meet energy code requirements related to reducing lighting loads by integrating natural light with artificial light.
The panels use a NEMA 1 enclosure with rail-mounted, microprocessor-based output modules. Several options are available, including a four-channel relay output package, an eight-channel relay output package, and four-channel relay and four-channel 0-10V dimming packages. Relay models have four or eight 20A relay outputs and are available in both 120V and 277V. Dimming models are available in both 120V and 277V and include four 20A relay outputs and four 0-10V outputs for control of dimmable fluorescent ballasts. All Area Lighting Panel configurations are available with a power supply, which provides extra power to the network when multiple keypads or sensors are required.
The panels can be set up as a stand-alone system or connected as a part of a larger network. A Cat 5 cable connection gives the enclosed panels the ability to integrate light-level detection, occupancy detection, keypads and switching. Power is distributed to the panel from a single connection to the power source.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects