Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting On-Demand - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DemandFlex wireless ballasts and Demand-Control Lighting controls are a system providing local control of energy management systems and external control via the Internet with networked managed systems. It can also be integrated with utility demand response programs.
The initial ballast offering includes a two-lamp F54T5HO ballast and two-, three-, and four-lamp ballasts for F32T8 lamps. All ballasts incorporate program start technology, which makes them suited for use with occupancy sensors.
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Philadelphia Mandates Building Energy Tune-Ups
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects