Lighting On-Demand - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DemandFlex wireless ballasts and Demand-Control Lighting controls are a system providing local control of energy management systems and external control via the Internet with networked managed systems. It can also be integrated with utility demand response programs.
The initial ballast offering includes a two-lamp F54T5HO ballast and two-, three-, and four-lamp ballasts for F32T8 lamps. All ballasts incorporate program start technology, which makes them suited for use with occupancy sensors.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects