- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Building Engineer »
Lighting On-Demand - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DemandFlex wireless ballasts and Demand-Control Lighting controls are a system providing local control of energy management systems and external control via the Internet with networked managed systems. It can also be integrated with utility demand response programs.
The initial ballast offering includes a two-lamp F54T5HO ballast and two-, three-, and four-lamp ballasts for F32T8 lamps. All ballasts incorporate program start technology, which makes them suited for use with occupancy sensors.
- How Building Performance Standards Are Addressing Climate Change
- Understanding the Power of Solar PPAs
- How to Reduce Embodied Carbon in Facilities
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects