Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Lighting Fixtures - LG ELECTRONICS - Facility Management Product Release
LED ballasted tube lighting fixtures with external drivers from LG Electronics meet the U.S. Department of Energy’s stringent new external power supply standards that took effect in 2016.
By meeting the DOE’s Level VI standard requiring a standby “no load draw” of less than 0.3 watts, LG’s LED tubes and drivers help facility managers reduce energy consumption and associated costs. The fixture also features wireless controls.
Similar to LG’s series of LED troffers and high bays, LG’s ballasted tube and driver fixture (model 2-LED) features wireless controls configurable with LG’s Sensor Connect system that allows a mobile app to customize light levels as well as occupancy and daylight harvesting settings. The 2-LED also can leverage the ZigBee open standard protocol to connect to more powerful lighting and energy controls packages, such as ControlScope from Daintree Networks.
In addition to ZigBee wireless dimming control, LG’s external driver solution replaces the existing fluorescent ballast and does not bring line voltage into a potential point of contact for maintenance crew.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health