Lighting Control System - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Lighting Control System controller and sensor are located right in the fixture. The ActiLume fluorescent lighting control system uses Advance DALI-compatible ballasts. A service button on the systemâ€™s sensor unit commissions occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting. Can drive up to nine ballasts per system while controlling up to two zones independently. Designed for small open offices, meeting rooms and private offices. Features low-profile housing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health