Lighting Control Sensor Transmitter - EnOcean Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EnOcean’s STM 110 is a wireless, battery-free sensor transmitter that integrates all sensor functions into a single module for lighting-control products. The device harvests and stores solar energy for power. It measures incoming data with ultra-low power electronics and transmits via radio signals.
The integrated module makes possible scalable and continuously adaptable sensor networks that can sense and transmit data on temperature, gas, humidity, vapor, current, light levels, water, pressure, location, occupancy and other parameters. Because the module requires neither line voltage nor batteries, it is virtually maintenance free. Most installations do not require outside electricians or added networking overhead for managing the radio frequency.
The module is fully compatible with existing sensors and industry-standard networks, such as LON, Ethernet, group receivers and central building controllers. It can communicate with multiple receivers, allowing for flexibility in designing sensor networks.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health