- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Lighting - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Juno’s Cylindra Series combine ceramic metal halide (CMH) lamps with a contemporary design.
Models are available for a variety of CMH lamp types: T4 SuperMini, MR16 CMH, PAR, T4, T6, and ED17 lamps in packages from 20 watts up to 150 watts. In addition, the series includes halogen fixtures that accommodate the full range of halogen lamps: line voltage PAR20, PAR30, PAR38 and low-voltage MR16.
All lampholders feature quick-release bayonet-mount cartridges that accept up to two light-control accessories. Media can be easily installed or removed without the use of tools.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health