Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Light Controllers - Functional Devices Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two- and three-stage Half-Light Controllers install directly into the fluorescent or high-intensity-discharge ballast channel wherever a dual or multi-ballast lighting configuration exists. The two-stage controller is designed for a two-ballast, four-lamp fixture, where each ballast controls two lamps. The three-stage controller is designed for a six-lamp fixture, where one ballast controls two lamps and the other ballast controls the other four lamps. The controllers can reduce lighting energy use by up to 67 percent.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health