Light Controllers - Functional Devices Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two- and three-stage Half-Light Controllers install directly into the fluorescent or high-intensity-discharge ballast channel wherever a dual or multi-ballast lighting configuration exists. The two-stage controller is designed for a two-ballast, four-lamp fixture, where each ballast controls two lamps. The three-stage controller is designed for a six-lamp fixture, where one ballast controls two lamps and the other ballast controls the other four lamps. The controllers can reduce lighting energy use by up to 67 percent.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health