Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Lift Truck Imaging System - The Raymond Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Vantage Point System color-imaging system offers visual assistance to lift-truck operators storing and retrieving pallets. The imaging system makes pallet tag identification easy for users working with high racking, thus increasing productivity and accuracy in warehouse operations. The system is available on new or retrofitted 7000 series reach-fork and deep-reach trucks as well as tall EASi reach-fork and deep-reach trucks.
The system consists of a waterproof, high-resolution camera mounted below the truck carriage and a color monitor affixed to the operator compartment. The monitor provides a 52-degree view up, down, left and right.
The system works in ambient temperatures and in freezers as cold as minus 20 degrees. The monitor requires minimal lighting and offers an effective reading of pallet tags with fonts 72 points or smaller from four feet away.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Getting The Most Out of Irrigation Systems
- Landscapes and Integrated Pest Management
- Environmentally Friendly Practices and Their Impact on Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today