Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Lift Truck - Cat Lift Trucks - Facility Management Product Release
The P17500 – P36000 series os diesel pneumatic tire lift trucks from CAT feature turbocharged engines and a hydraulic fingertip control system.
With six different capacities ranging from 17,500 to 36,000 lbs., and have service intervals up to 500 hours. The truck’s display panel also allows pre-programmable maintenance intervals that notify the operator of impending service and provide fault history folder access to the technician.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality