Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lean-Burn Generator Set - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
Cummins lean–burn gas generator sets are designed to provide reliable performance, high fuel efficiency and very low emissions for applications such as high–hour peaking, prime power and combined heat and power.
Running on a lean mixture of fuel and air, this design significantly reduces the production of nitrogen oxides (NOx) and increases fuel efficiency. The result is a generator set with a high power output, maximum thermal efficiency and NOx emissions as low as 0.7 grams per brake horsepower hour. Gensets range in size from 315 kW to 2 MW. The QSK19G model produces an output of 315 kWe at 50 Hz or 334 kWe at 60 Hz and features a 19-liter, 6–cylinder spark–ignited natural gas engine with turbocharging and after cooling.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully