Leak Detector - Reliance Detection Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Hose-fed appliances such as dishwashers, ice makers, beverage dispensers and reverse osmosis systems can leak at any time, often without warning and hidden from view. These leaks can cause substantial flooding and property damage if allowed to run for even just a few minutes’ time. Reliance Detection Technologies (RDT) provides affordable, easy-to-install leak detection kits to minimize water damage when these appliance failures occur.
The FloodMaster RS-092 leak detection and automatic shut-off system employs a discreet rope-style water sensor, controller and ½-inch NPT valve with 3⁄8-inch fittings to sound an alarm and automatically shut off the water supply to a hose-fed appliance when a leak is detected. Like most RDT products, the system is reusable and interfaces easily with most security and automation systems. Two kit options are available to power the unit: RS-092-MK1 features a standard 120 VAC wall wart, while RS-092-MK2 includes a step-down transformer (120, 208 or 240 VAC to 24 VAC) and mounting plate.
RDT delivers the most innovative and extensive selection of water leak alarm and automatic shut-off systems in the industry, with solutions for every type of facility, space and budget – from single-family homes, apartment buildings and condo complexes to office buildings and commercial properties.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- Privacy Considerations for Designing All-Inclusive Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms