- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Lavatory System - Bradley Corp., Washroom Accessories Div. - Facility Management Product Release
The Advocate AV-Series Lavatory System provides a sink, soap, faucet, and dual-sided hand dryer all in one touchless unit. It is designed to ensure that water goes down the drain — not on the floor or down the walls. Available in Terreon or TerreonRE solid surface materials, in up to three-unit models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms