Lamp Recycling - Mercury Waste Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LampTracker DualGuard fluorescent lamp recycling system is a dual-box design for short-term storage, shipping and recycling of mercury-containing fluorescent lamps. Prepaid containers are available to order online and arrive with English and Spanish instructions for proper storage of spent lamps. Containers include an interior box for additional protection against breakage. Containers are available for 4,6 and 8-foot fluorescent lamps, u-bent lamps and compacts. LampTracker also provides an online tracking system, allowing users to arrange shipping and track containers.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health