Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Label Printer - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The MiniMark industrial label printer provides a range of versatile sign- and label-making capabilities. The printer allows users to create signs and labels for general facility identification, procedure signs, pipe markers, equipment identification, panel labels, rack and shelving labels, and other applications that help companies manage assets, increase worker safety, and ensure code compliance.
It comes with a database that gives users thousands of pre-made signs, labels, pipe markers, and tags that are ready to print directly to the MiniMark printer. The software allows users to customize the pre-made signs and labels. It can translate and print messages in English, French, Spanish, or bi-lingual formats.
Brady label materials offer a variety of application options for the printer. Indoor/outdoor vinyl tape, self-laminating die-cut labels, and tamper-evident labels cover many facility identification and safety applications. Continuous tapes offer labeling flexibility, while the built-in cutter helps avoid material waste. The printer can accommodate materials up to 4 inches wide.
The printer weighs less than five pounds and is 8 inches wide and 10.25 inches deep. It is available with parallel, serial, and USB connectivity.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality