LVT - Roppe - Facility Management Product Release
Northern Parallels is a series of LVT visual options that are inspired by nature and correlate to a freshly updated Northern Timbers palette. Northern Parallels, consisting of six collections, is available in 24 colors/patterns that vary from 12-by-24-inch and 18-by-18-inch tiles and a 9 1/4-by-59 1/4-inch plank.
Northern Timbers offer 23 grains and hues that complement many design styles and textures in two standard sizes, 4-by-36-inch and 6-by-48-inch planks.
Northern Timbers and Parallels are available in a full 1/8-inch thickness offering a 28 mil wear layer with C-Shield UV cured ceramic bead finish that adds durability by resisting scuffing and traffic patterns on the surface while promoting ease of maintenance.
The Northern Timbers Loose-Lay floating floor option provides ease of installation in eight of the most popular grains, while Northern Timbers Solutions includes a palette of seven colors/grains with a 12 mil wear layer for the light-commercial market.
The Northern Timbers and Parallels palette’s also complement Roppe’s most popular neutrals found in their 70 colors of wall base, rubber tile and tread.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors