- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Director of Building Operations »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Assistant »
LEDs - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LEDtronics’ RGB-1007-001 is a low-profile, through-hole LED that offers full-spectrum red, green and blue light. The diodes emit high-intensity light in a viewing angle of up to 120 degrees. The red diode's wavelength is 635nm, the green diode at 520nm, and blue operates at 470nm. Depending on the color, luminous intensities range from 230mcd to 750mcd with current between 20mA and 25mA. A clear lens protects the diode array.
These LEDs are available for back lighting computer panels, handheld instruments like PDAs, data- and tele-communication status indicators and more.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth