LED T8 - LEDVance - Facility Management Product Release
SYLVANIA LEDlescent T8 Ballast-Free Lamps can be installed directly to 120-277V line voltage, therefore bypassing the existing ballast. The 2-, 3-, and 4-foot LED T8 lamps eliminate ballast compatibility issues and the need for ballast maintenance. With line wired to one end and neutral to the other, there is no way for a person to obtain a shock by touching the lamp pins during the installation, providing a safe retrofit solution for internal driver while maintaining the fixture look. These LED T8 lamps provide lumen output ranges from 1,100 to 2,200 lumens using between 8.5 and 17W, with multiple color temperatures available (3000K, 3500K, 4100K, and 5000K).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health