Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Panels - Nora Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
These Edge-Lit LED panels are ceiling-mounted fixtures that uniformly illuminate workspaces without the glare of LEDs. The panels feature an opalescent lens that produces little glare. The fixtures are 120-277 volts with a range of wattages, lumens and Kelvin temperatures available. Models are available in 2-by-2 feet and 2-by-4 feet and can be installed in most grid ceilings. Fixtures include accessories for surface mounting, recessed mounting into hard ceilings, or pendant mounting; 1/2-inch thick panels; and surface-mounted panels with a 2-inch deep black box and overall depth of less than three inches.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health