LED Lighting - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Spiral-Lite covered CFLs from Leviton come in a variety of shapes to combine the energy savings of compact fluorescent lamps with the attractive look and feel of an incandescent. Available in 9 and 14-watt A19, 11-watt G25, 15-watt R30, 23-watt R40, and 23-watt PAR38, the CFLs can provide up to 80 percent energy savings in a range of applications, according to the company.
The bulbs are Energy Star qualified and have an average life of 8,000 to 10,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health