Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
LED Headlamp - Petzl - Facility Management Product Release
The Petzl TIKKA XP Hazloc headlamp is safe use in Zone 2 (sporadic presence of gas), meets UL certification, and uses a pressure-equalizing membrane to prevent accumulation of gas inside the battery compartment.
The headlamp also features a strobe mode, which can serve as emergency signal, and allows users to extend battery life with three lighting levels: maximum, optimum and economic. It is water-resistant and features a wide-angle lens made of impact-resistant, scratch-resistant polycarbonate. The headlamp comes with an adjustable elastic headband and three-year guarantee.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality