LED Floodlight - Larson Electronics LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The GAU-LB-400 Low Bay LED light consumes 40 watts of power while producing 1,462 lumens of white light. Features compact aluminum housing and 12 high output LEDs protected by a polycarbonate lens. The housing is powder coated, and is fully water and weatherproofed. The mounting assembly is vertically adjustable.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health