LED Flashlight - Streamlight Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Super-Tac from StreamLight uses C4 LED technology that delivers up to 135 lumens of intense white light for up to 3.5 hours. When combined with Streamlight's proprietary deep-dish parabolic reflector optics, the Super-Tac delivers a superior long-range targeting beam, with ample peripheral illumination for navigation.
Machined from aircraft aluminum with a black anodized finish, the flashlight offers one-handed operation with a tail-cap push button switch that offers a choice of momentary or constant "on" modes, or a lock-out "safe" mode for travel or storage. The light is powered by two three-Volt CR123A Lithium batteries.
The 50,000-hour lifetime rated C4 LED is also shockproof, and the flashlight contains an unbreakable, scratch-resistant coated polycarbonate lens. A holster is included.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality