Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Downlight - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
OSRAM RLD6 six-inch LED architectural downlight features glare-free optics and a 46-degree cutoff angle. Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K CCT with a CRI of 80. Offered in 18 to 30 watts depending on lumen package, the luminaire is dimmable down to 1 percent and comes standard with built-in 0-10VDC protocol.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health