Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Downlight - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Indy L-Series Generation 2 LED downlights provide efficacies up to 70 lumens per watt (lm/W) with parabolic reflectors, and up to 85lm/W hyperbolic reflectors. The fixtures can be applied in ceiling heights from eight to 50 feet, and are available in eight light engine lumen packages, up to 46-watt 4000 lumens. Retrofits 6- or 8-inch downlights.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health