Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LED Controller - Fulham - Facility Management Product Release
The Bluetooth Bridge 0-10V LED controller connects luminaires into a Bluetooth mesh ecosystem. The Bluetooth Bridge can be installed in any electrical box or LED fixture to provide wireless 0-10 dimming control and monitoring.
The Bluetooth mesh standard was approved in July 2017 by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) and offers a number of advantages for wireless lighting controls. The mesh architecture is inherently reliable with built-in failover so there is no single point of failure and luminaires fitted with the Bluetooth Bridge can be added or removed without disruption. Bluetooth mesh also is secure and highly scalable so it can connect thousands of nodes, and it provides a full stack communications protocol platform so it can support the Internet of Things (IoT) devices as part of the network.
The Bluetooth Bridge is being offered in two configurations. Fulham’s Model CTBRCB02JM02 Bluetooth Bridge provides wireless on/off and 0-10V dimming controls for a transmission range up to 50 meters/160 feet at 2.4GHz. The Bluetooth Bridge has 120 to 277VAC input, as well as a sensor input for motion controls and daylight harvesting. Fulham’s Model CTBRCB03JM03-PC offers additional functionality, including power metering and color tuning. Both units are designed for indoor or outdoor use at operating temperatures from -40 F to 140 F.
The Bridge can be commissioned, controlled, and monitored using an app on any Bluetooth-enabled device, such as a tablet or smartphone. Fulham is offering a free lighting commissioning app to support its BLE products. The app can be used to remotely program and monitor Bluetooth mesh-connected luminaires. Fees will be charged based on the number of luminaires being commissioned.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health