Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LED Bulb - Lamina Ceramics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sol MR16 LED lamps are designed as a direct, ready-to-plug-in retrofit for 20-watt MR-16 halogen and comparable CFL bulbs. The product integrates a high power light source, optical lens and thermal heat sink shell in a traditional MR-16 halogen form-factor. This design fits most existing fixtures and consumes less than 8 watts of electricity.
The Sol MR16 has a warm color temperature of 3050K and color rendition index values greater than 80. Higher color temperatures lamps of 4700K are also available.
The product emits no infrared or ultra-violet radiation, contains no mercury or lead, is readily dimmable and has a lifetime of more than 50,000 hours, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health