- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
LED Accent Lighting Designed for Stairway and Hallway Installations - Super Bright LEDs - Facility Management Product Release
Mini-recessed LED accent lights are perfect for under-cabinet lighting, RV accent lighting, closet lighting, bar lighting, shelf lighting, and safety lighting for steps, stairways, and hallways.
The compact LED fixture easily flush mounts in a 1.03-inch hole with attached retaining clips. A single LED has an output of up to 58 lumens and creates a narrow spot or wide flood beam pattern of cool white illumination for aesthetic accent lighting as well as functional ambient lighting. This weatherproof LED accent light uses only 1 watt of power, has 12 VDC operation, and can be easily connected to any AC wiring system with a compatible power supply.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health