- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Irrigation-Mapping Software - Juniper Systems - Facility Management Product Release
IntuiTrace™ is designed to produce as-built documentation specifically for landscape installation and maintenance needs. The software generates and stores more accurate graphical as-built documentation by using advanced GIS and GPS technology, providing additional cost savings for managers. It is compatible with the Mesa Geo Rugged Notepad and Archer XF101. The Mesa Geo features a fully integrated 2-5 meter accuracy GPS receiver, digital camera, 16-hour battery runtime, and Windows Mobile® operating system, and it is built to be waterproof and dustproof.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today