Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Intrusion Detector - Optex - Facility Management Product Release
Optex’s BX-80NR is a battery-operated outdoor intrusion detector. It is designed to protect the immediate perimeter of the building for the purpose of early warning.
The unit requires no complex wiring, and is compatible with any manufacturer's transmitter and receiver so it can be added to an existing wireless system, according to the company.
In addition, the BX-80NR's detection performance reduces false alarms. It creates a narrow detection area — 12 meters on each side of the unit – and uses upper and lower detection patterns. Both detection areas have to be activated to generate an alarm. This detection logic provides high detection reliability in severe outdoor environments.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong