- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
Interior Brick - Boral Brick - Facility Management Product Release
Boral Bricks’ Thin Brick is an interior product with the look and feel of an oversized, handmade brick.
Available in flat pieces with matching corner pieces to complete the look of an installed brick wall, the decorative bricks come in grey-taupe, traditional red, rustic brown, and caramel-grey.
The lightweight concrete body weighs less than one pound per piece, and does not require reinforcement of walls or foundations. Measuring three-fourths inches thick, it does not appear bulky when installed flush with appliances and surfaces like countertops, cabinetry, appliances and window or door sills.
Bricks are produced to ensure no repetition within 80 square feet and can be installed with standard installation practices currently used for thin veneer products.
- 3 Crucial Considerations for Developers Before Investing in a Building
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation