Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Insulation - Rockwool - Facility Management Product Release
ROCKWOOL ROXUL SAFE 65 is a medium-density fire-rated insulation board that holds fire resistance rating of one hour from both sides. Designed for interior or exterior non-load bearing metal panel wall assemblies, ROCKWOOL ROXUL SAFE 65 provides the ideal water and (ASTM tested) fire resistant insulation; stable R-value and soundproofing necessary for energy efficient zero lot line applications that require fire resistance ratings. ROCKWOOL ROXUL SAFE 65 provides fire protection for metal buildings in close proximity to another. Lightweight and easy to install, ROCKWOOL ROXUL SAFE 65 will not promote fungi or mildew growth, and can contribute to earning LEED points.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall