Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Insulated Metal Panel - Metl-Span - Facility Management Product Release
The Metl-Span CF Light Mesa insulated metal panel is well suited for exterior and interior walls and ceiling applications. The exterior is lightly profiled with a 1⁄16-inch deep, longitudinal corrugations spaced at nominal 4 inches on center. Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits. Available in thicknesses from 2 to 4 inches, up to 42 inches wide. Lengths go from 8 feet to 16, 32, or 52 feet, depending on embossing and orientation.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat