- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Infrared Thermometer - Raytek Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Marathon MM 3M infrared sensor measures low-to-medium temperatures. It uses shorter infrared wavelengths in order to minimize errors due to the uncertainty of emissivity — the measure of an object’s ability to emit infrared energy.
It features a NEMA-4 sealed user interface and precision variable focus optics. The precision variable focus optics allows users to focus the sensor with a touch of a button, while the sealed user interface guarantees the integrity of the electronics.
The unit provides through-the-lens sighting with a choice of laser sighting or video sighting methods. It incorporates a live video feed into its data acquisition and sensor programming software, allowing for active frame capture.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality